Daniel Anderl Funeral, Service, Notices, Death, Obituary: Daniel Anderl was the son of Mark Anderl [Esther Salas Husband], Who was shot and killed by the same unidentified gunman at the home in North Brunswick.
- Died: July 19, 2020
- Details of death: Shot and killed by the same unidentified gunman at the home in North Brunswick.
Daniel Anderl son of Federal Judge Esther Salas and Mark Anderl, Both the father and son was shot and killed in the doorway in North Brunswick, New Jersey home by an unidentified gunman wearing a FedEx uniform.
Reported by New Jersey Globe said that Daniel’s father, Mark Anderl, the judge’s husband, was shot multiple times but survived, The judge was unharmed,
Here’s Some facts you need to know about Daniel Anderl:
- Daniel Was Shot ‘Through the Heart,’ the Mayor Says
- Daniel Anderl Was a College Student Whose Dad Was a Criminal Defense Attorney & Former Prosecutor
- Daniel’s Mother, Esther Salas, Is a Former Public Defender Nominated to the Federal Bench by Barack Obama
- The Judge’s Son Played Baseball in High School & She Wanted Him to Become a Doctor
- Salas Is the Child of Cuban & Mexican Parents
Esther Salas born on December 29, 1968, in Monterey Park, California to a Cuban mother and a Mexican father According to Best of NJ. She was raised by a single mother, the youngest of five children,
Daniel Anderl Funeral
You can read all story of Daniel Anderl on Heavy – We invite you to leave your memories and tributes below.