Here is Another Trending conspiracy theory circulating on social media that Tarun Gogoi an Former Chief Minister of Assam is dead. Social Media has been a great tools for commination and center to spread either fake or original content.
Is Tarun Gogoi Dead or Alive?
Tarun Gogoi is an Indian politician who served as the Chief Minister of Assam from 2001 to 2016. He is a member of the Indian National Congress and led the party to a record three consecutive electoral victories in Assam.
- Born: 11 October 1934 (age 86 years), Jorhat, India
- Spouse: Dolly Gogoi (m. 1972)
- Party: Indian National Congress
- Children: Gaurav Gogoi, Chandrima Gogoi
- Previous offices: Chief Minister of Assam (2006–2011), Chief Minister of Assam (2001–2016)
- Education: Gauhati University, জগন্নাথ বৰুৱা মহাবিদ্যালয় (Jagannath Barooah College)
Tarun Gogoi is Dead
Tarun Gogoi is not the first Former Chief Minister that was speculated to have died by social media users. On a daily, Weekly, monthly biases fake news and Death Hoax makes headlines in the social media house.