Rahat Indori Funeral, Obituary, Service, Notices, Death: Rahat Indori Passed away on August 11, 2020, You can send your sympathy in the comment provided and share it with the family.
- Died: August 11, 2020
- Details of death: Not Confirmed
Rahat Indori was an Indian Bollywood lyricist and Urdu language poet. He was also a former professor of Urdu language and a painter. Prior to this he was a pedagogist of Urdu literature at Devi Ahilya University, Indore. He died on 11 August 2020 in a hospital from cardiac arrest.
- Born: January 1, 1950, Indore, India
- Died: August 11, 2020, Indore, India
- Full name: Rahat Quraishi
- Spouse: Anjum Rehbar (m. 1988–1993), Seema Rahat
- Education: Barkatullah University Institute of Technology, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University, Islamia Karimia College.
The Family, friends, and loved ones in total Shock at Rahat Indori Death causing so much heartbreak to the beloved family. Your Prayers are needed for the family & loved ones of the deceased for the great loss, we are yet to observed the deceased obituary.
Rahat Indori Funeral
You can read all story of Rahat Indori on Wiki – We invite you to leave your memories and tributes