Wilford Brimley Funeral, Obituary, Service, Notices, Death: Anthony Wilford Brimley was an American actor and singer. he had established himself as a character actor in films such as The China Syndrome, The Thing, and The Natural.
- Died: Saturday, August 1, 2020
- Details of death: kidney ailment at the age of 85.
Wilford Brimley Bio
- Died: 1 August 2020, St. George, Utah, United States Trending
- Born: 27 September 1934, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Height: 1,73 m
- Albums: Wilford Brimley with the Jeff Hamilton Trio, This Time the Dream’s on Me.
- Spouse: Beverly Berry (m. 2007), Lynne Brimley (m. 1956–2000)
Rodeo rider to actor
Brimley began his acting career relatively late in life and hadn’t dreamed of being on the silver screen as a young man. Instead, the Salt Lake City native had a career working with horses after serving in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Wilford Brimley Funeral
You can read all story of Wilford Brimley on Wiki – We invite you to leave your memories and tributes