Paola Ramos is an American journalist. Ramos is a correspondent for Vice and is a contributor to Telemundo and MSNBC. Ramos’ work focuses primarily around Latinx issues.
- Born: 1987 (age 33 years), Miami, Florida, United States
- Education: Barnard College
- Parents: Jorge Ramos, Gina Montaner
- Books: Finding Latinx: In Search of the Voices Redefining Latino Identity
- Aunt: Lourdes Ramos
- Grandparent: María de Lourdes Ávalos Blanco
Paola Ramos is currently the Spokesperson for the New York City Council, where she is amplifying NYC’s legal efforts to protect immigrants and using creative venues to advance the City’s agenda of justice and equity read more on Astraeafoundation.